Sunday 22 June 2014

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Well, the office that I usually write my blog posts from now sits empty.


It's been a very long day of packing boxes and loading the U-Haul and other vehicles.  Many thanks to my parents and our amazing neighbour who came to help out.

This is what the moving truck looked like this afternoon.  Filled to the brim with all of our furniture and belongings.


The library was packed to the brim this morning.  Jeremy worked hard all week, bringing everything up from the basement which meant fewer stairs today. This room is now practically empty!


It's hard to believe that it was almost 10 months ago that we put our first offer in on our new house. It's been a long process, but I know that in no time, we will feel like it has all been worth it.  I know that right now I'm feeling uncertain about this big change, but as Jeremy says, "it's going to be home."

Tomorrow we will say our goodbyes to this house that has played such an important part in our relationship.  We worked on so many projects together here and have made so many memories over the past 5 years.  When I think back five years, I had the same feelings of uncertainty when we bought this house, and it's been AMAZING!



So, goodbye 72 Union.  My next post will come to you from the house that truly is the reason for this blog adventure.  Hello 220 Cochrane!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see all youre stuff in your new place! Have fun with this new chapter:)

    ReplyDelete